Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Frosty

You know, it's pretty bad when you can tell the temperature by how frozen the water buckets are in the morning.  This is what low 20*'s looks like...

But hey there is some great art here!

Our cold weather should moderate in a few days... come on, 40*'s!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! How frozen are your buckets?


2 comments:

  1. My girls are spoiled with plug in heated buckets..........or is it me that's spoiled? Or both! :) However, the rabbit bottles do freeze, although not for a few days, and the quail water freezes, although not for a few days. I think we are supposed to be in the 50's this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. carolyn, here in frozen OhioJanuary 15, 2015 at 9:14 AM

    Frozen solid by mid afternoon everyday. The poor girls have been cooped up for the last two weeks. The rabbit waterers need thawed everyday and I moved most of them to the greenhouse for the winter. I am so ready for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete