Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, November 9, 2012

Sweet Peep

This is Peeper, perhaps one of the most interesting members of The Insane Cat Posse. We raised her as a bottle baby after we found her abandoned. Her momma, Mrs. FluffyPants, was chased off her nest by mean poodles and left Peep behind. Have I told you that story? Well... I'll work on that. There's action and adventure and travel.


Peep's favorite hobbies are being smug and being picky about what she eats. She pretends she hates me during the day- much preferring The Big Man. Yesterday she actually sat on my husband's lap and stuck her tongue out at me!  But then at night, when no one is looking, she cuddles up with me. I almost always wake up with a calico turban wrapped around my head.


One of the best things about her are her feet. She has all pink paw pads...except one. Peep has one black toe.

Its a rare thing when I catch Peep being sweet... so here it is... our one chance so see her loveliness. Shortly after snapping these pictures I went to pet her and she batted my hand away then ran off to torment Nicholas. That's our Peep.


5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Kitty pictures, yay!!

What a cute little Peep, I can't imagine that little darling doing the smallest infraction towards her humans. (Big eye roll)

Sonja said...

Awww. what a pretty love.

Misty Pines Homestead said...

I'm not much of a cat person but your cat is very pretty.I really like the mixed fur.

stace41971 said...

I used to have a calico. Her name was Psycho. Maybe it's genetic :P

David said...

The peeper is very pretty, not a "true" calico?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...