Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, August 29, 2014

Just at the edge of seasons

We are just barely at the edge of seasons.....


You wouldn't know it with tomorrow's expected high of 90* but wow... the light has all changed, there is more darkness, and the mad scramble to get everything harvested and put up begins. I really love this time of year. I love the cool mornings, the humidity has lifted, and it just feels like something good is going to happen.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Vera said...

Same here as well. Now the weather is cooling down I find my energy returning, although, as you say, it is a mad scramble to get things harvested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...