Fresh tilled soil.
Most of the work I did was prepping my extremely bad soil. I've been adding lime by the bucketful and tilling it in. I was able to get about a third of the upper garden limed and fertilized before it rained - which was perfect.
Yesterday we had another super work day. We got some "wait until a sunny day" work done - including pulling all the taps from our maple trees. We did not have a great harvest but were glad for the 3 pints that we got.
There will be dill... oh yes.
I also started a lot of trays of seeds. The lettuce that I started last week didn't make it past the sprout up stage. On the warmest day last week I forgot to open up the greenhouse. So the poor sprouts were roasted...and then that nite was the coldest so then they got frozen. They didn't have a chance. From now on I really need to keep an eye on the temperature in there.
In other news, today I'm going to be planting potatoes.
Happy Monday everyone!