Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Saturday, October 3, 2015

I need some floof today....

Any body else need some floof today?

The Major Fuzz. Nicholas knows how to take it easy.

These are not squishbeans... they are mouse stompers. Nicholas's paws are impressive.

Happy Saturday everyone! Go and hug your floof!


2 comments:

Vera said...

Haven't got a 'floof', but I did have a sneaky afternoon nap with my husband, so does that count?!

Ohiofarmgirl said...

yep! totally counts! yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...