Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Monday, September 30, 2013

Holding On To Summer

Just a little bit more summer, please....


I need to get a few more things done. Can you believe it's the last day of September?

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Sunnybrook Farm said...

I had that same feeling when I was looking at the garden this morning.

Vera said...

We are still doing summer here, although the days are shortening, which I don't mind because it gives me time to catch up indoors. I also don't mind 'losing' the manic work of harvesting the garden produce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...