Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lookin' bad, Raspberry.... Looking real bad.....

My most beautiful hen, Raspberry, has got one ugly molt going on.....


She looks like someone ran her over with a mower.... poor girl. Many of my hennies are in this ugly phase. I'm kind of glad it's now and not in the colder weather.

No time to talk. We've been working on a ton of clearing and getting a lot done. Had an epic burn pile and lots of chain sawing yesterday. Need to finish up today.

Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...