Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Saturday, May 17, 2014

Four Grey Paws

Bitty and Nicholas napping in the sun.....

 Four Grey Paws

Bitty is our smallest and Nicholas is our biggest cat. Bitty is just a handful but Nicholas can easily reach the counter tops if he stands up on his back feet. He's got at least 10 pounds on her... but somehow they make it work. I love their four grey paws all in a heap.

Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

1st Man said...

Gosh I love kitties!! Great pic and sweet babies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...