Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Dinah! Isn't she a charmer?

Look at this little love! Our latest arrival is doing great!


Dinah is up and doing great! She tried to run after us when I walked Dahlia to the milking stand - how cute is that?  Dahli did pretty good for her first time milking. One side was pretty hard to get going - so we brought in an expert. We got one of the Too Cutes to latch on and relieve the pressure. Yay teamwork!


We'll see if Dahlia is good natured enough to take on the Too Cutes - if she lets them nurse then I won't have to bottle feed them! Now THAT is teamwork!


Happy Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Can you rub dahlia's scent over the "too cutes" to help her accept them?

1st Man said...

Adorable!!!!

Chai Chai said...

That Dinah Shore is a looker! I can't believe you can get the goats to share their milk "straight" from the source.

David said...

Darn Cute!

Coco said...

I think it´s clear that Dahlia is ready for an executive position. Is there a corner office available?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...