Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Cats Do During the Day

What Cats Do During the Day

Some of this...

and some of that....

a lot of this.....

It goes on like this for a while.


Now you know. As for me I'm gonna be enjoying the next week which promises to be sunny, 70* !!!!  I think we made it! It might just be spring! Take THAT winter!

Happy Tuesday everyone, what do your cats do during the day?


6 comments:

Aly said...

My cat hunts. Outside. Then sneakily lays in wait outside the door - and trys to trip us when we come out.

But, no rats here. So they do a good job!

Robin said...

My two follow the sun spots around and sleep. Once they get into outside mode, they will sleep outside in the sun! Boy, the life of a cat!

David said...

Not a bad life,, lazing in the sunbeams and someplayful tussles.

I dunno about this weather, makes me nervous. To warm too soon/

collieguy said...

Sleep, skulk, hunt, purr, hunt some more. I used to have to run a trap line in the house for wee mousies but the cat posse has put an end to that even though only one is allowed inside. Come to me for affection; some actually give a little back. The three who were born after we got the border collie will initiate games with her, walk up and bap her with a paw. Chase me! Chase me!

small farm girl said...

I dont know what my cat does during the day. He hides all day and then comes out when it turns dark. I think hes a vampire.

rkbsnana said...

How cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...