Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Thursday, July 5, 2012

For powerless zombies looking for our electric....

Commander Zander, Colonel Ti, Princess Kai, and Lucky have a message for all the power-less zombies roaming the land looking to charge their phones and steal some air conditioning from us.... "We think you have the wrong house. "

They big 'uns ain't they?

This is what folks see when they come up our drive. Except there's a lot more barking and snarlin.'

Good Dogs.

Still working on connectivity issues here.  Happy Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I'd have to seriously rethink borrowing a cup of sugar when faced with that bunch.

Robin said...

That staff will definitely keep those zombies away!

Veggie PAK said...

What an impressive picture! I'd wager they would stop a whole lot more zombies than electronic security monitors! One thing that also stands out is how well they are taken care of. Good job! The cool part is that they know you take care of them, so they'll take care of you.
All beautiful or handsome dogs, as the case may be.

Damummis said...

I ain't afraid of no big fluffy doggies, lol. But I can see where "normal" folk would be.

Unknown said...

Good thinking, and common sense prevails. In the city, I always watch the weather when a big storm is brewing. We had 70mph+ gusts recently here in Boise, and my first thought (when the wind kicked in) was get the chickens in the coop, secure the house/garden. Then I stayed home. It was hot but we cranked (literally) our radio and chatted. Not too bad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...