Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mini babies..... SOLD!

We are so glad that we found NL! She is the proud new momma of our little mini-pops....and really, we are very very very grateful they found such a good home. We wish NL well and send hugs and kisses to the mini-pops in their fun new home!
This little girl has the La Mancha ears - which means, she doesn't have ears. And yep, that's the way they are supposed to be.  How cute is that little white tip on her tail?



Her sister has more of the Nigerian Dwarf features, including these long ears. Check out the racing stripe down her back and the paint markings!



See how little they are!?!?





Thanks, NL for being my new momma!

5 comments:

Chai Chai said...

If only we lived closer. Do you like the long or short ears?

I can understand the utility of chickens, but why turkeys (meat?), ducks(?), and geese(?)?

wickett6029 said...

Awwww!!!!! I LOVE them! Maybe next year.....*sigh*

Ohiofarmgirl said...

Hi wickett!

Honestly, Chai Chai.. its like I'm paying you to set up for my next post!

Stand by for "The Politics of Gobbling"

Homestead State of Mind said...

Such cute little ones!

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

What tiny little things - they are sooooo precious! I know you'll miss them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...