Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Funny Goats

I can't help it... I just think that Evita is funny:



And now that she is a good milker, Nibbles is also just plain cute... I'm showing off her funny no-ear face for a pal..... (hey Sally, look!). And she is starting to look slim(mer) again...


From the other day, our barncat, Shine, hard at work....


Happy rainy day!

3 comments:

Alaena said...

We just got a little boy goat who was going to be our wether. When we got him, we had the choice to either get a LaMancha or a Togg. I just couldn't get past the no ear thing with the LaManchas... so weird, it's like they have alien heads. So, obviously... our goat is a cute little Toggenburg! :D

Ohiofarmgirl said...

Hey Alaena! yep we tell Debbie and Nibbles that they look like aliens. Lots of folks have asked if I "did" that to them.. nope. Love those Toggs!

Sally said...

I'm lookin! I'm lookin!! She looks so lean and fit! I just think she is the cat's meow!! I'm smitten with Lil' Nibbles!! (Tell her Aunt Sally says there is nothing wrong with a squatty body! ;o) )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...