Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, October 4, 2013

Seed Head

Oh Dahli...... you are a pip.

For heavens sakes, Dahli!

Talk about a derpy goat.... wait it gets better....

Derp, derp, derp...

There now. You've seen Dahli at her finest.

She got those seeds all over her from free ranging in the tall weeds. But don't worry. I didn't spend hours with a comb getting them out of her coat. The little goaties did it! They picked out every single seed. It was like watching chimps groom each other.

There is never a dull moment and I couldn't make this up if I tried.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did it on purpose, it was like going to the Dairy Queen and bringing home cones for the kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...