Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pigz - an update

The pigz are growing right along. In fact they are doing great.

 The other day I heaved that huge banana squash over the fence to them. They loved it. 

I also gave them some apples and I thinned the turnips so I have them the greens. It was like a nice pork salad.

 Apples and pork.

They have pretty much hogged down the first lot that we put them in so the next step is for us to move the pigz to their new pasture. More on that later. But for now the dogs and I are headed out.

Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...