Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Sloth: Netflix, Sprinklers, and Root Beer Floats

I don't know what you are doing today but this is what we are doing......

Yep! That's a root beer float. We found "hard" root beer. So I'm trying one as a float. For science.

Another hot day so I'm running the sprinklers and watching the Netflix.

Happy Sunday everyone!


4 comments:

Onevikinggirl said...

Science is a b*h, I am glad to see you are taking your job seriously! Please report results.

Ohiofarmgirl said...

It was extremely delicious, OVG, extremely! :-D i might have to conduct further research.. in fact, i guarantee it!

David said...

i was gonna ask - how was it? but i certainly understand the need for repeated experiments

Ohiofarmgirl said...

really really good, Dave, it was very good. i had a double vanilla ice cream and it was absolutely terrific. i think further research is going to happen tonite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...