Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nibbles being cute

Whew! So I'm finally back online. Some wingnut went flying off my computer's flux capacitor and we had to get a whatzit to get it patched before we lost structural integrity. Or something. All I heard was 'blah blah blah blah that will cost you $60."

Anyway - I'm getting caught up with everyone. In the meantime, Nibbles wanted to send a special "hello" to her very favorite Auntie Sally:


Nibbles is looking great these days - we think she looks like a seal. NOT a toad, as some of speculated.

Happy First Day of September everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nibbles is looking good! You know, the more I look at goats the weirder they seem. Just something odd and cute at the same time. I think it's the eyes.

-Java

Grandpa said...

Hi, I have nominated you for the STAR Award!
Please drop by my blog for details

Tammy said...

Thanks for the laugh! My husband and I had a good belly laugh over your very descriptive computer struggles. Sorry you had the struggles, but thanks for making us laugh... Computers are our livelyhood, so we certainly understand. Glad you're back online...

Ohiofarmgirl said...

hey Java - I couldnt figure out it for the longest time.. but they do have crazy eyes. The pupils go the 'wrong' way.

T - I can' I used to be in software. All my 'puter knowledge just fell right out of my head. We're glad to be up and running again.

Ohiofarmgirl said...

THANKS, Grandpa! Thats very exciting... I'll work on this a bit later.. but golly... I never thought of myself as a writer. Just a teller of tales.
;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...