Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Monday, December 27, 2010

The Three Mush-keteers

Dogs in snow.. they just love it.

Titan, Kai, and Lucky mushing thru the snow

And we are getting more snow today... regards to all your folks out East who are fixin' to get a pounding today. Can you believe the snow season is just getting started? Well its plenty of fun for these goofballs...


Little Kai is a snow girl for sure. Her little all black face is adorable. At least I can find her in the snow!

Happy Monday everyone! Stay warm!

4 comments:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I'm giggling out loud at "mush-ketters!"

Chai Chai said...

Dog's can teach us humans a lot, especially about having fun. I watched Pollyanna yesterday, I think dogs share her outlook on life.

Heiko said...

Us even further east have had soo much rain that our neighbouring village had to be evacuated. No not because of floods, but it's threatening to fall off the mountain after having sat there for over a 1000 years! Give me your snow any day!

Ohiofarmgirl said...

Thanks, Megan and stop in any time!

CC - so if dogs are Pollyanna.. what are cats? yikes!

Heiko - stay safe from all that rain! the snow for the East Coast folks has been epic for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...