Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Soothing Snaps

Well the world didn't end and it didn't snow - so now I can't write either post I was planning to do.... so lets look at soothing pix of animals. I think some folks are feeling a little exhausted by everything that's happened over the last week. Let's take a lesson from this crew and just relax a little today.

 Nicholas always knows how to relax.

My big dog got a new big dog bed and he loves it. 

Dog#2 always sleeps curled up like a baby. My friend SD says this is a "houndy" thing to do. 
I love how his tail is all tucked in also. 

Little Mo always finds the right sunny spot. 

Dahli is just ridiculous.

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Misty Pines Homestead said...

Looks like what we're doing here.Just chilling out.

Unknown said...

Cute!!!

Ouida said...

If "living in the moment" is a goal to be desired, there are no better models than critters.

Ohiofarmgirl said...

Another great laying around day here, AnnNF!

Thanks Nancy!

They really know how to enjoy life, dont they Ouida?
:-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...