Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cut off from civilization today

The Big Man is standing over me insisting that I get off the intertube this instant. Apparently I'm being cut off from civilization today.

Unrelated adorable picture of Bitty

The flux capacitor is broken or something and he's stalking out of the house with some kind of "box" that needs to be replaced.

He's taking my freedom and in 3....2... 1... I'll be cut off from civilization. A great opportunity then to get the hen house cleaned out.

Talk to you tomorrow everyone!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...