Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Sunday, July 19, 2015

This is how my morning started.

I don't know how your day is going... but this is how my morning started.

Yep. That's Lucky. 

Yep. That bucket is really stuck on his head. Kai is coming to check it out.

Not sure how the rest of the day is going to go but we are off to an interesting start.

Happy Sunday everyone!


4 comments:

Onevikinggirl said...

Did Lucky get lucky? Was there anything nice in the bucket?

Ohiofarmgirl said...

that's the worst part, OVG... the bucket was entirely empty. ha! i'm sure i saw Nicholas in the window pointing and laughing at Lucky....

David said...

good grief
!

Vera said...

Oh dear, obviously Lucky thought there was a tasty morsel in the bucket which needed investigating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...