Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, July 24, 2015

Worker Bee

Today is sunny and beautiful... not time to talk so enjoy Macro Friday.

Worker Bee.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are enjoying the weather like I am!


3 comments:

longtime wife said...

So hubs and I are planning a trip to the walnut creek farm area, just a bike day trip. Any good info on the best places to visit? I love good junk/ antique stores..

Ohiofarmgirl said...

oh geez.. go to Mrs Yoders for their fried chicken buffet! and i really like Heinis Cheese Chalet:
http://heinis.com/
:-)

Vera said...

Weather cooler, thank goodness, but still no rain. Nothing happening outside though as have been busy painting the walls (and myself!) inside the house. Glad you are getting some sunshine at last. Wahooooo!!! The mud must now be drying up!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...