Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pork Chops...its what for dinner

Ahh.. its spring(ish) here.. finally. And now that we have the warmer weather and the time change our thoughts turn to grilling our dinner outside. Like this:


Pork chops.. its what for dinner. It almost made me love them pigs.....

Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

YUM!

Ohiofarmgirl said...

I don't know if its possible to have pork chops for dinner EVERY night.. but we'd sure like to try.

Hope you get your goaties tomorrow! Good luck!

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

Ha! I have been thinking of pork chops all day long now! Those look delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...