Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Monday, September 8, 2014

It was Kai's birthday!

Our vet switched to a new online patient management system so we are getting automatic updates... so I was reminded that it was Kai's birthday yesterday. We usually only think about her "bring home" day... but we gave her special kisses and sang her Happy Birthday.

Baby Kai.

We couldn't get over how little she was when we got her. She was always with one of us when she was a baby - usually sleeping on my husband's chest. Is it any wonder she turned out to be a daddy's girl?

Happy Birthday My Fighting Uruk-Hai Princess BearKiller!

And happy Monday everyone! Today I'm making even MORE salsa!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...