Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Sunday, September 7, 2014

Spider Web Season

It's spider web season - I found this big fella this morning. Thank heavens I didn't just walk into it... unlike every other one out in the garden.

 This would incite the Spider Web Dance in anyone.

The lighting has been extraordinary. 

Our hot and swampy weather finally blew off and now it's cool and comfortable. I'm so glad to have the windows open. Nothing but more canning today!

Happy Sunday! Are you walking into spider webs?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...