Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A tale of two sunrises

The natural lighting here is sometimes really interesting.  Take these two sunrises, just a couple days apart.


I wish I had a better camera but my little happy snap job was able to capture the spectrum - one all pink and purple. And the next blues and greys.


Hope everyone had a fabulous sunrise this morning! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Grandpa said...

Those are quite amazing OFG - what a difference two days make. I suppose you get to see different shades of sky everyday.

Have a glorious day!

Mr. H. said...

Good morning! Nice sunrise, it's still dark out here...time for some more coffee.:) Have a great day.

Chai Chai said...

Ha, when I showed this to the Commander he gave me the old standby reply; "Red sky at night, sailors delight; red sky at morning, sailor take warning!"

I sent him off with a "then you be careful at work today silly."

Ohiofarmgirl said...

Hi Grandpa! I had a GLORIOUS day!

Thanks Mr. H! It was a great day - I got to be outside without a jacket! Mostly I was chasing the puppy around but everyone was very happy.

Spoken like a real sailor, Chai Chai, and I know he is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...