Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Peep Parts

Our sweet Peep was sitting in the sun the other day looking lovely..... I took pix of her Peep parts...

We always say she peeps her peep. We love her socks.

And her beautiful nose.....

Her teeth she uses to bite me with....

Her lovely Peep toes....

Those whiskers...

Our Peep is sweet but man.... she has the calico crazy down pat. Sometimes called "torti-tude".. she's got it in spades. She's got it pretty good for a kitten who was abandoned to die, was saved by The Big Man, traveled the country, then went to live in the house while her siblings became barn cats. There was that whole ordeal where she popped a toe... but she recovered from that better than I did.

I dunno about you folks but today I'm going to sit around and watch the snow melt and feel victorious. If I'm lucky sweet Peep might even come and sit with me.

Happy Tuesday everyone!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love kitty toes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...