Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, August 6, 2010

A special Happy Birthday!

Today I'd like to wish my pal, H, a very very Happy Birthday!  I'm sending her scenes of the mid-West and my warmest wishes:

The Amish farm nearby


Corn - your favorite crop

Farm on a hill


Grains - not your favorite crop

Taking up the early harvest

More corn....

I'll spare you the singing and instead send my thanks for all your friendship. I've spent more years of my life being blessed by knowing you than being without you...and I'm a better person for it.

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...