Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Broccoli Empire....

My broccoli empire has entered a new phase.... Round Two - the fall edition.

A small start to a mighty empire.

There will be broccoli this fall.. oh well there will be.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you fall planting in the summer heat?


2 comments:

Vera said...

I think Lester planted some purple sprouting broccoli earlier on this year, and the plants are doing well!

Wildcard said...

I planted some kale yesterday. I also planted some carrots 2 weeks ago. No idea what I'm doing, but I like trying to get more produce out of late plantings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...